Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using any services (the "Services") operated by Knighthood Software Limited ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
2. Registration and Account Security
By signing up with Medic, you agree that:
- You will not provide any false information or create for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account for any reason, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use our platform for any commercial gain.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. You are responsible for safeguarding your account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
3. Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your email address, you will update your account information on the platform within 48 hours to ensure that your emails are not sent to the person who acquires your old email address.
4. Using our Services
Our Services evolve constantly. As such, the Services may change from time to time, at our discretion. We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services or any features within the Services to you or to users generally. We also retain the right to create limits on usage at our sole discretion at any time.
5. Payments & Subscriptions
- We offer a premium subscription for additional features on our platform. The membership fee for the Medic Plus service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month.
- You can cancel your Medic Plus membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Medic Plus service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods.
- We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms, which will always be at themedicapp.co/tos, will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you of material revisions, for example via a service notification or an email to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- We reserve the right to terminate your subscription and/or disable your account if we find that you are in violation in any of our Terms of Service. In the event that this happens, we will inform you on the exact clause which we changed on our terms of se
Last Edited on 2017-03-01